German Shepherds Forum banner

They threw a GSD off a bridge

4K views 29 replies 19 participants last post by  Mrs.K 
#1 ·
#2 ·
There are no words...:mad:

#5 ·
They showed this story on the news just now and Rookie is to weak right now for surgery so they are waiting to see how he does. All his medical expenses are covered by the Human Society. They also said the officer who found him is interested in adopting him.

#6 ·
What is wrong with people? I just read how in a northern county here in Illinois someone put a chihuahua in a carrier and out on the curb to get picked up with the garbage:mad:

#7 ·
In December in Illinois that dog might have died by the time the garbage men came. Good thing it has been warm this year, but still, garbage. But then in Cleveland that broad killed her four year old boy and stuffed him in a garbage bag and he was found in trash. That lynch mob I am close enough to join.

#8 ·
I am just sick about this. I want to take the person who did this and throw them off the 59th St bridge.

#15 ·
I KNOW I would. :rolleyes: Must behave. Ohhh stories like this make it difficult :mad: I hope he pulls through and one of these people on the board looking for dog will see this and consider him. After going through this kind of thing I hope he spends the rest of his days in the best possible home.

#11 ·
Don't ya think the owners would have removed an identifying collar. My guess is the dog was stolen by some sadistic thug, maybe some sadistic teenagers, maybe an x-boyfriend, maybe an irritated neighbor.

#13 ·
This is so incredibly sad. People who do things like this must have something seriously wrong with them. O hope they catch this loser soon. And this poor dog will be in my thoughts. I hope he's comes out okay!

#14 ·
I shouldn't have read this. What is wrong with people? I hope Rookie recovers and finds a forever home.

#16 ·
This is just plain SICK! And they say humans are the most intelligent. Obviously this person isn't human. I can't comprehend how cruel and disgusting people can be. Poor, poor Rookie. What did he do to deserve this. I hope he's well now and has found a loving, kind and caring home......

#18 ·
I got an update on Rookie. He was transferred to OSU and they are going to do surgery on him today. I know he will have a much better life with whoever gets him than he had before.

#23 ·
No way the 'owners' aren't involved. The media would've been on them already because they would have said if the dog was taken. When my dog was taken and killed, I was all over that.

People are just becoming more and more sadistic :censored:!!! :mad: :mad:

Too bad the dog didn't rip them apart before they had the chance to do this. I'd consider joining this lynch mob if I were anywhere near it!

#26 ·
making up similar words that simulate swear words, or x-ing out letters on a cuss word... I've been banned for it twice now :rolleyes:

#27 ·
#29 ·
Makes me so angry. Original owner gave him up on craigslist, than he gets adopted by that guy that had his five minutes of fame on TV "It breaks my heart."
Yeah, right, you loved him so much that after half a year you gave him back to the original owner who dumped him onto you via craigslist and then he got dumped to yet another owner and then thrown off a bridge.

ALL OF YOU FAILED HIM, PERIOD!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.