German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Hello from Atlanta, GA! My new rescue!
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 04:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Stroid

Default Hello from Atlanta, GA! My new rescue!

Hey guys just wanted to drop by and share my new rescue puppy that I adopted from Canine Pet Rescue in Dacula, GA. If your looking for a rescue GSD they are a great place to reach out to.

I went in mind to get a pure GSD but fell in love with what we believe is a GSD/Malinois mix his energy is intense with strong focus when training and is very athletic. From my research and speaking with a few malinois owners he seems to definitely be a mix of both. What do you guys think? He is roughly 50 lbs but still has lots of saggy skin to grow into I don't expect him to be huge or anything but he is quite powerful. Super intelligent and quite protective of me already.

Jake is his name ... a few pics are professionally taken which makes him appear a bit different then my cell phone pics. The lab is my roommates dog Xena...mainly a lab mix (with something else).
Attached Thumbnails
Hello from Atlanta, GA! My new rescue!-jake5_bb45b16539.jpg   Hello from Atlanta, GA! My new rescue!-jake7_0cb58c0377.jpg   Hello from Atlanta, GA! My new rescue!-imag0285.jpg   Hello from Atlanta, GA! My new rescue!-imag0292.jpg   Hello from Atlanta, GA! My new rescue!-imag0282.jpg  

Stroid is offline   Reply With Quote