German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Our new family member, Nala :)
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 12:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
dazedtrucker
Master Member

Default Our new family member, Nala :)

Brought this girl home thanksgiving weekend. She is such a blessing. Once she was loose from the chain, she literally dragged me across the field to my car. The person I got her from called the day before I could get her and said she had tried to hang herself over a fence on her chain, could I come sooner, as they didn't think she would last another day... Her neck had nasty wounds, but they are healing up nicely here now with meds and treatment. Got her an easywalk harness, works great, and doesn't touch her wounded neck. She is a very nice dog. Still a little nervous, but I have started taking her places now, and she is very polite and social with people. She's a licker! Alot of gentle mouthing and licking. She has bonded very nicely with our family, the pack is well Tried to get them to sit still for pictures...oh well
Attached Thumbnails
Our new family member, Nala :)-002.jpg   Our new family member, Nala :)-020.jpg   Our new family member, Nala :)-010.jpg   Our new family member, Nala :)-007.jpg   Our new family member, Nala :)-011.jpg  

Our new family member, Nala :)-009.jpg