German Shepherds Forum banner

Puppies first time out - They loved it!!!

2K views 21 replies 18 participants last post by  pyratemom 
#1 ·
The pups are now 4 weeks old and today we took them outside for the first time. They absolutely LOVED it and were having so much fun running around. (2 Sables and 4 Solid Blacks)

See less See more
#9 ·
AAWWW! Cuteness overload. I too keep looking at Xerxes when I got him at 8 weeks old and he went and played with the big kids when Jasira was 11 months old and had a play date with her 11 month old GSD friend and they were wrestling at the dog park and he was in there biting tails and legs! LOL ( I have to get that pic off my desktop. ) I want a puppy! NO!! You already have two. Thats enough!! ( Arguing with self hehe)

#17 ·
You look at these pictures and think, "I want one!". Then you get one. Then you regret you ever fell for it. Then you work your butt off. Then after ten months you look back and think," I am so proud of my big dog!" Then you see another puppy picture and oh.....torture! I think I am addicted :)

#22 ·
I'm really glad to hear they are all sold. So much puppy cuteness on a Saturday morning had me ready to head for my car keys and make a road trip. Every time I look at such cute puppies I have to control myself. Really I think I'm ready for one more. All that beautiful puppy breath and tails. I'm hopelessly in love with GSD puppies and then when I look at Raina at 4 years old I can't believe its' been 4 years already. They grow up way too fast.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.