German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Help - Dog Ate Entire Can of Pumpkin
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 06:05 PM
carmspack
Crowned Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: ontario -
Posts: 10,847
what was in the recipe !!!!

a part of the spice mix, NUTMEG , is toxic --- can cause tremors , seizures - and if enough was ingested could be toxic.

do you have a vet you can speak with ?

high levels of sugar or corn syrup could give diarrhea
carmspack is offline  
 
 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome