German Shepherd Dog Forums - View Single Post - Dakota and Kaiser finally reunited!!
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 11:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kaiser2012
Elite Member

Default Dakota and Kaiser finally reunited!!

So, after 2.5 months apart and a slightly disastrous trip home (breaking down on the side of the highway, having to get a tow and a hotel 3 hours from my family...all with Kaiser having to not only sit in the vehicle for 8 hours straight AND having to behave in a hotel room--both which he was an absolute gem for) I finally (thanks to the bf) made it for a unanticipated early thanksgiving holiday and the reunion of my furkids.

As I brought Kaiser up to the door to my parent's place, I had my cell phone video rolling in hopes of catching a very happy Dakota. What I ended up taping was the joyous reunion of brother and sister, as opposed to the joyous reunion of "daughter" and "mother", lol. Needless to say, I was still thrilled that Dakota and Kaiser were so happy to see one another. Dakota finally came over to give her hellos to me, and at that point, all was well in my world

Here are a few shots (poorly edited since I had to use a non-flash internet program) of the two happy kids.

chase by jsnail17, on Flickr

tired girl by jsnail17, on Flickr

sniffly nose by jsnail17, on Flickr

park play by jsnail17, on Flickr

kids by jsnail17, on Flickr

happy kota by jsnail17, on Flickr

couch thief by jsnail17, on Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jsnail17/
Kaiser2012 is offline   Reply With Quote