German Shepherds Forum banner

Mini Me

960 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Wolfiesmom 
#1 · (Edited)
I know I have done this comparison before, but as Wolfie matures, he seems to look more and more like his father. I was organizing my pics and came across these two handsome guys.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
As I remember she seemed to be the average female GSD in size. I'm not too sure how big she actually is. Wolfie's father is 85 lbs. Wolfie is 85 lbs as well.

#12 ·
This is what I know of Wolfie's father...
Xander is a super example of our East German breeding program! His beautiful head, stocky build and dark pigment are classic DDR. Xander is from our Destiny x Blek breeding. He is 100% DDR. He displays confidence in every situation and works happily in obedience. He works quickly in drive and will do anything for a ball which makes him really fun to train and work with. Around the house his manners are wonderful. He settles right down, which makes him a great companion, both with family and other dogs. Xander is 25" tall and weighs 80lbx. Xander will continue his training for his SchH3 title. Congratulations Lori and Xander on your SchH2 title; October 30, 2009 with an awesome 97 points in protection!

Wolfie has the same love of a ball and has an extremely high prey drive. He settles right down in the house as well. I am not sure about any other qualities they share.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.