German Shepherds Forum banner

She emptied the dishwasher! I'm serious!!!

2K views 26 replies 18 participants last post by  arycrest 
#1 ·
Think twice before you get a Mal. :wild:

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Oh boy.... :eek:

#11 ·
Happened to us once. Jasmine loved to get near the bottom rack and I always would tell her to shoo or go away. Well once she got er collar stuck on the bottom rack, freaked and drug the bottom rack about 10 ft.
Luckily we can't afford actual dishes so we had the unbreakable plates and bowles ;)
After that she never wore a collar in the house except the place we live now has no dishwasher so she can't get it stuck on anything.

#15 ·
Happened to us once. Jasmine loved to get near the bottom rack and I always would tell her to shoo or go away. Well once she got er collar stuck on the bottom rack, freaked and drug the bottom rack about 10 ft.
Luckily we can't afford actual dishes so we had the unbreakable plates and bowles ;)
After that she never wore a collar in the house except the place we live now has no dishwasher so she can't get it stuck on anything.
Thats what I've seen happen(not to me, but other houses/dogs) Those racks are a collar catcher!

#14 ·
Of course not. Indra did the same thing when she was her age, Ma just took the thing a little further and had a blast with the ratteling plates. :D

For the most part, she nicely settles down, she mainly sleeps on the couch with my husband, right on top of him. :wub:

#19 ·
Wolfie did that once when he was a puppy. I had the dishwasher open, and he got angry because I wasn't paying attention to him, so he grabbed the bottom rack and ran. LOL!
Ahh the good old days!

#20 ·
LOL Sasha did something like this once. I came home and the first thing I saw was a fork in front of my front door, which I was pretty sure was not where I left it. I walked into my kitchen and she had just taken it upon herself to open the dishwasher and take out some of the dishes lol Crazy, smart, dogs.

#21 ·
My Aussie would do stuff like this. Even at 11 she still couldn't be left loose in the house. One day after she had gone blind I was feeling sorry for her and figured since she was blind she couldn't do much harm, right? I came home to this in the kitchen, she had even jumped onto the counter and pulled stuff off the top of the fridge. The living room looked the same:)

Naughty dogs are the best:D

Attachments

#25 ·
My Malinois is the mischievous dog in my house. She takes items out of the sink if they have one molecule of food on them. She has stolen everything from my countertop that you can imagine. She's the only one. I thought it was maybe a girl thing. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.