German Shepherds Forum banner

RIP Zues....til we meet again

1K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  ZeusersPuppy 
#1 ·
His symptoms came about so quick. Last 2 weeks he deteriorated rapidly before our eyes. Poor baby didnt want to eat, drink, sleep anymore. When he walked he ran into walls or his legs folded up under him. so much effort to try and play fetch and be himself but i knew it was hurting him. He gave a good fight but had to say goodbye to him. At 1:08pm yesterday with his head in my lap and the assistance of the vet, he went to eternal sleep.

A dogs life is never long enough....but the memories made will live on forever. Thanks 4 being there thru the good and bad times of my marriage, my divorce, and helping pick up the pieces and move on with our lives. No matter what....you never judged me, never left me, accepted me for who I am. This love is unconditional.

Also a big thank you for being there for old dan. You were only in his life for a handful of months before his mom passed away. He had you for love and support.

#2 ·
I am so sorry for your loss:( RIP Zeus

#11 ·
Thank you all for your support during this difficult time. Ive been around death, sadly, much in my life. But those that have passed were not close to me. This is my first loss to experience the full heart wretch pain. No one said this would be easy....but as much as i tried to prepare myself for that day....you honestly will never be ready

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.