German Shepherds Forum banner

Jager

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  LissG 
#1 ·
I'm having to rehome my GSD, Jager. I started a thread here http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/aggression-good-bad-ugly/187108-need-find-home.html.

He was aggressive towards my 1 year old son. You can read about it in the thread.

He's an awesome dog, he loves car rides. He's very protective of his master(me), his home and if you take him for a ride in the car, he won't let anyone approach the vehicle unless he knows them. I've had him since he was 14 weeks old, he's always been spoiled and expects nothing less.

He tends to pull really hard on leash. I usually don't walk him around any other dogs, he will bark, growl and pull me towards them. But i'm a weak 100 lb girl, men seem to have no problem walking him. He doesn't really like strangers and needs more socialization, which he is getting where he is staying right now.

He is staying with a friend of mine. He seems to be making progress, he's been letting strangers pet him and the other day out on his walk, he walked passed a guy sitting down without any problems whatsoever.

He needs a home without small animals, small children and male dogs.

GSD lovers only!!

I'm not in any hurry to rehome him and he will only go to the best home. I want to meet you and visit your home.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
I'm really sorry that you have to re-home him. I'm sure you'll find a really great place for him. I think maybe you should list your location. I had to read through most of your last thread to find out that you were in SE Missouri.
Good luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.