German Shepherds Forum banner

Lost GSD - Greenville SC

3K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  dmscfla 
#1 ·
Please help me to get the word out about our Bella. She is a 4 year old GSD - pure bred. She is very slim for her age so she looks younger than 4. Tall/Big ears. Tan/Black. She has been missing since 3/25/2012. She had on an id collar (red) when she left that indicated her rabies and name and my telephone number. However, I have not received any calls. After contacting many, many neighbors and placing A LOT of flyers we believe she has been either taken in by someone or hurt somehow. She was last seen in the area on Tuesday (3/25/2012) running with another dog. There is a $500 cash reward for her safe return.
contact information - 352-255-5029 or 864-420-4460
jakebellamu@gmail.com
Thank you, Diane and Bella

#9 ·
That's awful, hope you get her back safe and sound

#10 ·
Lost Female German Shepherd 4 year old - pure bred. Tan and Black. Went missing on 3/25/2012. $500 reward for her safe return. She is still missing and has been spotted in the neighborhood with several other dogs running. She has been seen on S Washington near the Fire Department, old Easley Bridge Rd, Oak Dr, Beatrice St. Please help us find her.

There is a sticky post in this section that details a bunch of things that you can do to help get her back, including Find Toto, which may help you. Also thinking Facebook postings in your area might help?

#11 ·
Okay I will check with find toto. I posted her on lostmydoogie.com and had them call 500 neighbors and 50 mailings to local pet vets etc. I have been posting her everyday to facebook. Even as much as posting her on facebook to local tv stations. Thank you for posting this for me. I am knew to this forum. So thank you for your help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.