German Shepherds Forum banner

Purified or Spring Water?

11K views 46 replies 37 participants last post by  Freestep 
#1 ·
Does anyone here use Perified or Spring Water or water other than tap water? I've seen some people use bottle water for their dog instead of tap water.

#3 ·
I have a private well, so I use my tap water. NO chemicals are in my water, it does have a high mineral content though.
I think the op meant "purified"

#8 ·
#6 ·
We have well water, and a reverse osmosis for our cooking/drinking. I just give the dogs well water, it is pretty good quality. Our water softener was out for about a month and I really couldn't tell much difference other than the dishwasher left the silverwear a bit spotty.

#17 ·
Got one. Yes, it's the only one that's lasted a year. Truly amazed me since it was the one on sale too! (But given it's been a year I figure it's headed toward its demise any day now. lol)

#16 ·
We have well water, which we drink from the tap and fill the cat/dog bowls with. The only time I get bottled water is when we go to an event and I don't want to fill the 5gal water jug to bring because it's so big/heavy. I should probably get a smaller portable water jug. :D

#20 ·
My Mr coffee had the button stick too. It was always clean because it had only pure water going into it.
For the cost they work fine, I can't see spending big bucks on a bunn.
I like a coffee maker that I can see into the resevoir, make sure it isn't gunked up.

#23 ·
tap water here. I do miss the water in Colorado though. tastes better, cooler, fresher.

#24 ·
I want the best for my dogs, so they get to drink PURE rain water, distilled from the great Pacific Ocean and Eons Old Arctic Ice melt, filtered through all-natural biologically active clay particles deposited during the last Ice Age, and treated with 100% natural UV radiation. This water is completely in tune with Mother Earth, and contains a high percentage of natural minerals, so important in our modern de-natured diet. The dogs LOVE it! See for yourself:

(scroll down)

--

--

--

--

Looks good!

#29 ·
Considering that dogs have been drinking out of puddles for about a million years, I think tap water is good enough for my princess.

#38 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.